Monday, June 17, 2013

Assignment #31 Free choice

My goals for the upcoming new school year are big ! Its finally my senior year and im soo excited! Next year I wanna start at Monta Vista and 2nd semester go back to my home school. I wanna have at least a 3.5 or above. I want to graduate knowing I got myself back up. Im tired of my family saying this and that about me soo its time to prove them alll wrong !

This summer, im taking a ROP class at coastline and I want to get a great grade on that. Im pretty stoked for that! Im taking emergency responder because after im done with high school, ima go to SAC and go into their nursing program. Another thing that im doing after high school is going to Golden West for cosmetology. The reason I want to go and do both is because while im studying for my big career, I want to have a small one on the side and make money. Im pretty sure that I will be successsful in life. I wont let anyone or anything put me down.








Another goal I have is get myself a job. Ive tried getting a job soo many times and its soo hard! Ive done about 10 applications in the past 3 weeks and I've got no response ! I think its because I have no expiernece but hopefully during the summer i find something.

No comments:

Post a Comment