Thursday, April 25, 2013

Assignment #13 My Favorite

My favorite person in this whole wide world is my mother. She's just plain beautiful. I love that lady soo much, words cant express my love for her. She became a single mother of five after my father died, but that didnt stop her from raiseing us. She is truely a great women. I always tell my mother that eventhough I do stupid things and slack off for a bit, I do it because I want to, not because she failed in raising me. My mom tends to blame herself for everything that my brothers and I do because my father isn't here.

My mother is my favorite person in this world because no matter what I do, no matter how much in trouble I get, at the end of the day she always shows that she loves me. She is such a strong, independent women that raised five children with no help from anyone. Thats what I love about my mother, that my fathers death didnt affect her. My brothers told me that when my father died, she wouldnt let herself cry in front of them, she would lock herself in the room and come back like nothing was wrong. My mom has gone through so much but no matter what, shes always here for my brothers and I. As much as people have tried, nothing and no one can break my mom. She is unbreakable.

My mother and I love to spend time togther. We usually always go shopping and twice a month we go for a pedi and a mani. I love spending time with her, she spoils me, im her baby ! She still treats me like one just because my brothers are all grown up with kids. No one will ever replace my mother. NO ONE !




No comments:

Post a Comment