Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Assignment #20 Free choice

My Family
        I don't have the perfect family, but I have soo much love for them. We are a family of six with six nephews and neices, so a total of twelve. Im the youngest out of five. Its Jesse, Jaime, Mario, Rosa and myself with my mom. My father passed away when I was two years old. It sucks to see other girls with their dads and the special bond they have but I know god is good and he took him for a good reason.
       All our lives we've lived in Costa Mesa. Three of my siblings have their own little family now. I have 2 nephews and 4 neices. Being an aunt is soo fun. Im always there for those little trouble makers. I love them as if they were my kids. I raised the oldest boy, which is 5 years old now when his mother left him and my brother. It feels good to come home and he has drawing done for me that he did at school. Its soo cute.
      My sister Rosa is still in college, shes trying to be a RN. Shes a great mother to her two little daughters. She changed for the better and im soo proud of her. My brother Jesse still lives with my mom and I with his two kids. He didnt finish high school, but has a great job that keeps him and his two sons okkay. My brother Mario just got out of prison for making a few bad choices and my brother Jaime lives in Oregon with his wife and daughter.
      Everyone seems to have their own life now, my mom is always trying to see everyone. She misses them I know that for a fact. When we all get together, just us, its always soo much fun with a little drama, hehe. Who doesnt have that in their family ! Like I said, my family isn't perfect, but I love them !



No comments:

Post a Comment