Thursday, May 23, 2013

assignment#22 smoking

10 Reasons Why People Start Smoking :
1.) Peer Pressure
2.) Social Rewards
3.) Risk-taking Behavior
4.) Parental Influence
5.) Misinformation
6.) Genetic Predisposition
7.) Advertising
8.) Self-medication
9.) Meda Influences
10.) Stress Relief

              My opinion about smoking is that you shouldn't do it. I myself have never in my life smoked and I don't plan on it. Many people my age do it because of peer pressure and it sucks seeing them stuck to it because later in life they could get lung cancer. The smell of it is soo nasty, who would want to smell like cigaratte. The worst part is that they rot your teeth. Thats really disturbing to see people with rotten teeth. My grandfather died of lung cancer due to smoking and my brother got asthma for it. It sucks that one little cigaratte can do soo much damage. That's why i would never do it, not just cigarattes but everything else.


No comments:

Post a Comment