Thursday, May 9, 2013

Charities Assignment#19

Make-A-Wish Foundation is a charity that grants a wish to every child that has a life threatening life condition, such as cancer. They get to make a wish of what they would like to do or have and with help from others, they try to grant each child's wish. This charity is between ages 2 1/2 to 18 years of age. It has filled more than 3,500 wishes since this charirty was founded in 1983. They want ever child to feel joy, happiness. Fell like everything is alright and that everything will be okkay soon, they give them strenghth.

This charity is important to me because I love children and it breaks my heart to see them or even hear that they have a life threatening disease. If I was in their shoes, I would like to know that other people that I dont even know cares about me. Every child is just an innocent human being with life full of joy and happiness, they shouldnt be going through all that. They are full of energy, they should be happy enjoying their time of their lives, instead of being in bed all day. I wish the best upon those young chilldren and I hope they find a cure for all the things that they are going through.



No comments:

Post a Comment